Setting up your ChromeCast
1. Plug in your Amazon ChromeCast into the monitor, screen or TV with the HDMI port.
2. Navigate to https://cast.google.com/chromecast/setup/ and choose Download.
3. Run the program and ensure your HDMI device displays the setup screen below.
4. Google Chrome will also ask you to install the ChromeCast Extension. Click Ok.
5. Open Social Booth.
6. Select the Type of photos you’d like displayed on the slideshow.
Final: Include photo with filters applied
Original: Includes original photos
GIF: Includes GIF with animation if applicable
Green Screen: Includes photos with Green Screen effects
Casting your SlideShow
1. Once your computer is connected to the internet and your ChromeCast is plugged in open the ChromeCast program from you start menu.
2. The ChromeCast program will search for your ChromeCast. Once it finds the ChromeCast it will ask you for your network password. This is the password for the internet connection. MAKE SURE BOTH DEVICES ARE CONNECTED TO THE SAME NETWORK.
3. Verify the code displayed on the ChromeCast setup screen matches the code displayed on your HDMI device.
4. Once you start the software the ChromeCast checkbox will open the slideshow in a new Google Chrome tab. Choose Cast this tab from the Cast Extension in your toolbar.
Hint: You can also cast your entire screen by choosing the drop down arrow and choose Cast My Entire Screen.