Check that your camera is set to manual focus.
- Check that your image size on the camera is set to medium or small.
Camera Steps to focus on a subject while using manual focus:
- Turn the camera dial to Manual
- Switch the lens switch to AF (Auto Focus)
- Press the trigger on the camera to take a picture. Make sure the camera has something to focus on.
- Go ahead and take a few pictures if you’d like, this will focus the camera correctly
- Without moving the camera, turn the dial to Manual and switch the lens switch to MF (Manual Focus)
If your camera is on Auto Focus and it cannot focus it will send an error back to the program.