As of December 11 2018, you will now need to log into Facebook to download photos from Instagram. Your Facebook account must be the administrator of a Facebook Page and be linked to an Instagram Business Account.
How do I change my personal Instagram account to a business account?
- Go to your profile and tap the settings gear icon.
- Tap Switch to Business Profile.
How do I create a Facebook Page?
- Follow these steps here.
How do I link my Facebook Page to my Instagram Business Account?
- Tap Switch to Business Profile and select the Facebook Page you’d like to associate with your Business Profile on Instagram with.
- Make sure your profile is set to Public. Note: Private accounts can’t switch to Business Accounts.
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business’s contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Instagram.
- Click on Login to Instagram.