1. Display Background
Use your own custom background image and replace the default green one that comes with BYO Booth. The default file is found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Booth Solutions\BYO Booth\Assets\Backgrounds and you should use either the default or the portrait depending on what orientation you are using. Custom backgrounds must be the same size as the defaults, 1920x1080 for landscape and 1080x1920 for portrait. If your monitor is running a smaller resolution, you will still need to use the same size as noted above, but you will need to center your content on the image to account for the edges of the larger image not being shown at smaller resolutions.
- Slideshow: Enabling this will run BYO Booth in slideshow mode. Photos and videos will cycle through. If you are using a monitor that users can interact with, they will be able to swipe through the photos left and right and also enter grid mode by touching a single photo and touching the grid icon (A) in the popup menu. If printing and deleting from the slideshow are enabled, they will be able to do that from the popup menu as well.
- Grid: Enabling this will run BYO Booth in Grid mode. Photos will be arranged as a thumbnail grid and users will be able to swipe up and down to see more photos. When they select a photo, it will show enlarged and they will be shown the same popup menu with the grid, print and delete options.
- Search Only: Enabling this will run BYO Booth in search only mode. Photos will not show until a username is searched for.
3. Slideshow Speed
How many seconds in between photos in the slide show.
4. Slideshow Refresh
How many photos to show before the slideshow is refreshed and the Instructions screen shows. It's a good idea to keep this a somewhat low number (the default is 20) as this determines when new photos are added to the slideshow. If you make it too large, photos will still be downloaded and even auto printed, but they won't be added to the actual slideshow until a refresh occurs.
5. Delete from Slideshow
Enabling this will allow users to delete the selected photo from the slideshow via the popup menu. Pressing the delete key when a photo is shown in the slideshow will also delete it immediately.
6. Print from Slideshow
Enabling this will allow users to print the selected photo from the slideshow via the popup menu.
7. Limit Slideshow/Grid
Enabling this will allow you to limit the number of photos showing in your grid view. Setting to 20 would show the 20 latest photos.
8. Show Composited Images
Enabling this option will show the photos as they are composited for printing, on the background template. When this is unchecked, photos will show with no template and will be the raw photos from Instagram or Twitter
9. Display Offset
If you want to move the slideshow away from the center, you can offset it by x pixels here. Useful in combination with the Display Overlay.
10. Display Overlay
Assign a 1920x1080 (or 1080x1920) transparent png to be place on top of the slideshow to create even more interesting layout options. Think of this option as creating a graphic with a window where the slideshow will show through.
11. Instructions Screen
- Default: The default instructions screen with the logos of the services being used, the hashtag being monitored and the Instructions Tex
- Custom: Show a custom image instead of the default Instructions.
12. Instructions Image/Instructions Text
This toggles depending on if Default or Custom is chosen. A 1920x1080 (or 1080x1920 portrait) png that is used instead of the default instructions screen, or the text that is show as part of the default Instructions screen.
13. Enable Search
Enabling the search will allow users to search by username for a specific photo.
BYO Display Tab Walkthrough