· Is the internet connection working?
· Is the watch folder set to the correct format?
· Are the windows firewalls and any 3rd party security programs disabled?
· Are you signed into Instagram? Instagram made a change to their API In May, 2016 that requires you to log in.
· Is the internet connection set to home or work NOT public?
o To change, go to control panel > network and sharing center. Click on connection type and choose another connection.
· Is the Instagram/Twitter user allowing the photos to share within their security settings?