- Is the internet connection working?
- Check the queue tab to see if there are text messages waiting to be sent.
- Are the credentials correct from Twilio? Note: Phone number, SID and AUTH TOKEN to be pulled from Twilio.com
- Is the text message length under 200 characters and contain only Latin characters?
- Try using a short message like ‘test’
- Are the windows firewalls and any 3rd party security programs disabled?
- Is the internet connection set to home or work instead of public?
- To change, go to control panel > network and sharing center. Click on connection type and choose another connection.