Try checking the following if text messages aren't sending out:
- Is the internet connection working? Be sure your internet is on and working before you load Social Booth.
- Check the queue tab to see if there are text messages waiting to be sent.
- Are the credentials correct from Twilio? Your phone number, SID and AUTH TOKEN to be pulled from twilio.com
- Is the text message length under 200 characters and contain only Latin characters? Try using a short message like ‘test’ to see if messages get sent out.
- Are the windows firewalls and any 3rd party security programs disabled?
- Be sure there have been no major API updates in regards to Twilio - you can check www.photoboothsolutions.com/socialbooth/archive#changelog to see if there have been any updates in regards to Twilio.