As of November 2020, Sendgrid has implemented new security protocols.
1. All accounts are required to enable 2 factor authentication.
2. Emails sent via the Sendgrid API now require an API key
3. "From" addresses must be verified.
Social Booth - 2.5.39
Photo Booth Connected - 2.9.47
Sketch Booth - 1.3.9
1. Enable 2 factor authentication
Learn how to enable two factor authentication on your Sendgrid account here.
2. Obtain a Sendgrid API Key
Enter this API Key in Social Booth where you would normally enter your Password.
3. Verify Sender Address
Sendgrid gives you 2 options for verifying your sender address, Single Sender Verification and Domain Authentication. Learn how to set both options up here.