- Is the internet connection working?
- Is the watch folder set to the correct format?
- Are the windows firewalls and any 3rd party security programs disabled?
- Is the internet connection set to home or work instead of public?
- To change, go to control panel > network and sharing center. Click on connection type and choose another connection.
- Does the computer have enough resources? Is it trying to do too many things at once?
- TO CHECK: open Task Manager, click on performance and watch the CPU graph.
Photo Booth Connected - Software is not pulling photos – Booth Pop up Mode Print
Modified on: Sun, 2 Aug, 2015 at 6:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.