Photo Booth Connected - My emails are not sending
Modified on: Sun, 2 Aug, 2015 at 6:47 AM
Is the internet connection working? Check the queue tab to see if there are emails waiting to be sent. Are you using Send Grid or SMTP?
Are the windows firewalls and any 3rd party security programs disabled? Is the internet connection set to home or work instead of public?
- Verify username and password are correct. Go to sendgrid.com and log in instead of just saying yes.
- Verify there are only Latin characters and the message is under 600 characters.
- Verify email credentials are correct with email provider.
- Some SMTP connections require the from email and the user email to be the same.
- To change, go to control panel > network and sharing center. Click on connection type and choose another connection.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.